Jason Bradbury

Jason Bradbury has been teaching for 17 years and has been the head wrestling coach here for the past three years. He taught algebra at Troy High School before making the full switch to FUHS. “I’m excited to be here, working and getting to know other students here on campus.”

“This is the school our children will eventually come to, [which] is an awesome experience,” Bradbury said. His wife, Karen Bradbury, is one of the dance teachers here. Bradbury enjoys family time with his wife and one year old son outside of school.

Bradbury has been wrestling since second grade and continues to follow his wrestling passion by coaching. He originally coached at Diamond Ranch High School but his drive led him back to wrestling here at FUHS.

“The senior and junior class that I have wrestling for me [is] transforming this program into a real contender,” Bradbury said. “I’m looking forward to the best season we’ve had in forty years; it’s pretty exciting.” Bradbury wants to transform this program; FUHS wrestlers haven’t won a league title in forty years.

Bradbury said he has finally found his home school. “To be where you know where you will spend the rest of your career is an amazing thought. I bleed red and white. This is where I am supposed to be at.”

THE TRIBE TRIBUNE • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in