Spring sports teams start season

Senior Nathan Chong warming during the first game of the double header on Feb. 15. The Indians won the second game of the doubleheader against Corona Del Mar on a walk off RBI single by senior Julien Perez. The team starts league play on March 6. Photo by Isaiah Zarate.
Freshmen Dorian Yepez and Yeashua Taylor warm up on the track. Track currently has 110 runners, jumpers, and throwers ready to compete. The Indians face off against Anaheim High School at home on Feb. 27. Photo by Isaiah Zarate.
Junior Sabrina Hisey was the starting pitcher for the 10-0 win against Yorba Linda at FUHS on Feb. 19. Fullerton will play in the Savanna Showcase on Feb, 22 at 9 a.m. against Newport Harbor and at 11a.m. against Valley Christian. Photo by Isaiah Zarate.
Tennis Junior Issac Freeman plays both singles and doubles for the boys tennis team. The Indians began their season with a loss to Servite High School in their season opener on Feb. 18. They play host to Magnolia High School on Feb. 25. Photo by Jose Perez.
Junior Hunter Grimm and the rest of Fullerton’s new boys volleyball team, will play Valencia High School on Feb. 25. The team has the added challenge of hosting its games at Sonora this year. Photo by José Perez.
Seniors Jennifer Muratalla and Mack Woolery and the rest of the swim team will begin their season Feb. 27 against Sante Fe High School. Photo by Jose Perez.